Close Networking Opportunities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior DecisIon Makers From:
- Rail Operators
- Metro Operators
- Rail Car Manufacturers
- Technology Providers
- Equipment and Spare parts Providers
With The Following Job Titles:
Directors/ Heads/ Managers of
- Customer Experience
- Rolling Stock
- Engineering contract
- Heavy Maintenance
Access to and use of this site (www.fleet-procurement-refurbishment-congress.com) is provided by LBCG subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
LBCG may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by LBCG. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of LBCG
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of LBCG.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will LBCG be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
LBCG does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that LBCG or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
LBCG names, images and logos identifying LBCG and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of LBCG.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
- How to decide if to buy new stock, renovate or lease
- Successful new stock procurement strategies
- Procurement contract sructures and documentation
- Meeting passengers expectations.
- Considering maintenance and spare parts during the procurement phase.
- Project management to stay in time and on budget
- Adapting people and processes to incorporate new rail technologies
- Ensuring your new fleet procurement strategy delivers value for money over the whole life cycle
- Real-world experiences on optimising servicing & supervision support for rolling stock refurbishment & life extension
- Midlife upgrades' due diligence pre-work
- Practical experiences evaluating the advantages & disadvantages of in house refurbishment work vs.outsourcing
- Specifying refurbished trains to meet passenger requirements & take advantage of new technology
- Optimising the entire tendering process for refurbishment & spare parts
- Managing electrical, mechanical & software obsolescence during the entire second life of trains
- Ensuring the supply chain is able to cost effectively deliver on refurbishments
- Setting up the supply chain to reduce the costs of overhauling components